Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11-11-2009

whew, I did a lot of weaving today!

after I write this post, I'm going to scratch on 30 scales. I think I did 30 earlier today, too, but I can't remember anymore. most of my work on the shirt went into weaving though, and I can't remember how many I wove, either. oh well.



I have 104 scales left to fill in the sides of the front. this isn't the final length, though. I still have about six inches beyond the long sheet in the middle to fill in. I also put another half an inch onto the back, but it pretty much looks the same. I've decided to go ahead and finish the front and back, going straight down, before I fill in the sides. that way, I can keep laying it flat to work on it as long as possible! that also means that I'll have to wait to put in the leather armpits.

...I guess I can wait...

@_@

No comments:

Post a Comment