Sunday, December 6, 2009

12-5-2009

wooo! scales are so close to being done... I estimate about 400 more to do (and I already have 120 waiting for acid). and on schedule, I did both underarms with leather. just the arm parts though, not the little bits that also run up the sides of the body! grommets total: 104. leather dimensions: 12" x 3" x 6" (there was a taper). they look pretty classy! now I've just got to figure out how I'm going to darken the grommets without ruining the leather...



leather, brass grommets, steel anvil. hah!

in celebration of being nearly done with scales, I made a paper mock-up of the pauldron/spaulders (which word is which, anyway?). dang I'm so excited I could just drop all my classes!


...

okay I promise I won't do that. but... it's tempting *_* 

No comments:

Post a Comment