Sunday, October 18, 2009


today I put 210 scales into the acid but didn't have time to get to the shop before closing for the remaining treatment. I still have some scales left over to weave yet from the last batch, so that's okay. here's a few stacks that are ready for acid:

it's fun to take pictures of these. they tend to sort of march off into space...

I'm trying to come up with a new zipper pull design for the sleeves and back. here's what it looks like right now:

as you can see, it doesn't quite match the feel of the rest of the sleeve. I'm also going to need to find a way to finish the fabric ends after I cut off the excess. kind of annoying. but anyway, yeah, that's pretty much all I did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment