Thursday, October 22, 2009

10-21-2009

I've had the hiccups all day today. make it stop!

today I finished up treating the last batch of scales and also got my cheesecake pan back! apparently, it all got eaten by the next day and was cleaned and neatly placed in the cupboard until Bev put it in her office. whew, I feel much better about it. not only did it all get eaten, but it was out of the way and didn't get thrown out or anything!

I made some orange honey cashew chicken tonight and I have to admit that it was quite a departure from my recent Indian endevours and made me quite nervous. however, it turned out excellent after a minor bit of tweaking involving some cayenne pepper and more cashews. will certainly enjoy eating it tomorrow too.

this weekend i must catch back up with my scales! thank goodness I only have one class tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment