Thursday, November 5, 2009

11-5-2009

remember, remember... today's the fifth!

I just finished assembling the left sleeve. oh happy day! I also got my new leather in today. it's about twice as thick as the first sheet I got, so I think it'll be good! this new leather will cover a significant section under the armpit and along the side of the shirt. I think I'm going to mock up the shape out of paper before I cut into any fabric or leather *_*



fun, huh?

the zipper ended up right under my elbow so I couldn't bend my arm at first. I removed a few connections from the zipper, and then it was fine. I'm going to add some extra heavy leather right at that elbow to make it a little more comfortable and durable. going to try to make the right arm match tomorrow : )

No comments:

Post a Comment