Sunday, December 13, 2009

12-13-2009

ugh my main machine contracted a terrible virus. looks like that Windows 7 update was due to come earlier than expected... blargh. writing this post from the laptop!

anyway, after a good period of hacking away chunks of leather and lots of superglue, I got the first pieces of collar leather to the right shape and made a pattern for its replacement, as well as for the other half. I also got to install that second half today and it's PERFECT, let me tell you. ohhh it's so nice to have something work for a change!



it didn't come out as close to the neck as I'd have liked, but hey, I'm not complaining. I hope to have the collar completely finished tomorrow, and I might even take another stab at the underarms. I'm in the final stages, finally!

1 comment: