Tuesday, September 22, 2009

9-22-2009

got through the last of this week's scales with 210 ready for the ferric chloride. I have a little more time tomorrow to work on them so I'll do the acid then and I might even have time for the liver of sulphur. a few days ago I made a cheesecake and brought a portion of it over to the metals studio but I forgot it there in the refrigerator, so I'm curious to see if it's still there when I go in tomorrow. if there's a piece left, it will be a nice treat : )

here is my cardboard slat full of scales, they're in stacks of ten. I tend to get pretty obsessive about order and counting when I do them. what's so bad about counting stairs, anyway? I count lots of things. but anyway... the red thing on the left is my etching needle (you can't see the metal point).




today was my heavy day in terms of classes so I'm glad to be going to bed now (finally).

that indian butter chicken... was epic. if you've never had butter chicken, you owe it to yourself to get some or make some.  seriously.

bedtime for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment